5.16.2009

John Mauldin Newsletters


John Mauldin is a best-selling author and financial expert (as well as a Registered Representative) who writes a couple of email newsletters I look forward to receiving each week.
Thoughts From the Frontline and Outside the Box were brought to my attention by a friend and colleague who, like me, starts with a macro top-down approach to investing. The newsletters are dense, in the good sense, and I always feel more knowledgeable after reading. There are over 1 million subscribers.
I've always believed that politics (or at least governance), of course economics and investing are intertwined more than many believe and I find the newsletters offer that theme. You must understand the environment in which you invest, yes? Good reading for the Renaissance Dog in all of us.
LD

No comments:

Post a Comment