9.13.2009

Hiatus

Sometimes you just have to take a break. Whether you want to or not. The rope breaks. The mooring is cut. Blood pressure rises while anxiety, misery and ill-focused distress marinates within. Certainly, the stress manifested in your chest will soon explode from you in some Alien-like reprise.

Important duties are overlooked as concentration evaporates. There is weight loss and sleep becomes problematic as life's passions and the daily pleasures of life bleed out. What happens next, you want to know. Better or worse, of course.

I am working on better. Yesterday I watched an entire baseball game and scored the whole thing. Very enjoyable. I think I'll do it again today. I'm excited to plan some activities for The Wife's upcoming birthday and I'm writing this blog. Small but important steps.

Rule One is remembering that I am a Lucky Dog.
LD

No comments:

Post a Comment