2.07.2010

Thank You!

This Lucky Dog is grateful to see that visits to the blog are starting to pick up. No tsunami, mind you, yet a nice pick up and a few very good bloggers are following.

I appreciate every one's visits and as I say in the blog sidebar, I hope to earn repeat visits, that you choose to follow ALDL and that you tell a friend. Comments, suggestions observations, etc. highly encouraged.

And, if you are a new visitor to ALDL you may wish to read "the inaugural blog" for a full measure of this dog's motivation.

Thank you, and onward toward the validation of our quiddity--the essence--of our lives. Each in our own way. All very lucky dogs.

2 comments:

  1. Just happened to stumble across your blog. Love your photo. They say animals and their owners often look alike. Good luck with this endeavor. I signed up to follow you and give you some support. It doesn't hurt to have friends in bloggoland. Stop by my place and return the favor if you like what you see. http://www.boomerpie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boomer,
    Thanks for following the blog. I've visited yours and will become a follower. Good stuff.

    About that picture...I'm not as good lookin' as that guy. And we have beagles. I do indeed look like one of my beagles...

    ReplyDelete