9.09.2010

The Auto Parts Art of John Corbett

I have two pals that, to my dismay, spend lots of time sending out emails that...well, that we could do without. Except for the 30 slide Powerpoint of "The Beautiful Women of Europe" and such like.

Too often it's an email of an old joke, a picture from that Wal Mart spoof site that shows all these goofballs shopping, or some "pass this on or else" kind of thing that speaks of the seriousness of cancer, stroke warning signs or support for the troops.

Maybe I should tell these guys about how easy it is to start a blog.

I don't "opt out" because they are distant friends--one retired and one who should know better--and once in a while one of them sends along a real gem. Or a 30 slide Powerpoint of "The Beautiful Women of Europe" and such like.

The Art of John Corbett is one of those gems. I'd plop a picture up top to tempt you further but when a fellow that's good with a blow torch says don't use his pictures without written permission I take him seriously.

2 comments:

  1. I think we have the same friends! But you are right, this site is amazing.

    ML
    mlanesepic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ML,
    Very pleased you are visiting the blog.

    Oh, I can only imagine the cost of some of these. I'd love to own "The Indian" on the autos and bikes page.

    Best Regards,
    LD

    ReplyDelete