10.23.2010

Steely Dan, Backup Singers In Red Leather & A New Jazz Find

Did I mention that Steely Dan is a favorite? Or that I have a thing for red leather? And that I always seem to focus on the female backup singers as much as the star of the show when attending a concert ? I'm working on that with my shrink.

Well, check out the middle backup singer in the Kid Charlemagne video below. Red leather pants and a rock babe attitude. Oh my. You get to enjoy a great song, too.

And then, listen to one of my favorite songs--My Old School, and you get to see Carolyn Leonhart (aka Lyn Leon) again, this time bustin' a midriff belly button thing and a bubble top. What man doesn't like a bubble top? Ya' never know...

Finally, get acquainted with a singer who paddles effortlessly between rock, standards and jazz. Whatever she's wearing, you'll like the music. I think I'm in luv. Check the iPod on the right for some great music.










2 comments:

  1. Good catch, incredible talent & that elusive rock babe attitude, as you called it. She's featured all over 'Everything Must Go'...listen to 'Blues Beach' & 'Pixeleen.'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...