1.13.2011

My Name Is Betsy. I'm A Killer.


American Thinker  My Name Is Betsy...

Media Research Center  Brokow On Palin

Michael Barone It Won't Stick

Slate  Our Alternative Realities The Same As His?

Slate Blood Libel Hypocrite

Huff Po   Victims And Impostors

The Atlantic  Whup, There It Is... Michael Chabon









The Nation  The Other Arizona



The Nation Palin Threats Real?

Who Are The Real Hatemongers? All Of Us.

Are "Right Wingers" Creating A Parallel Universe? Or Somebody Else...





You Decide...

A pox on all their houses!

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I'm exhausted after reading through all that and watching a couple of vids. The vitriol is overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too. Please remember my closing comment: a pox on all their houses.
    LD

    ReplyDelete